Just a heads up for those in need of 3/16" hex tuners. Hope the picture gives you the drift.
They can be done any length, I have already supplied 3/8" and 1¼"
66 Nylon which is the proper material for the job (white plastic twists under tension) especially on longer lengths, 45mm for instance as used on new MSAs
I make these to order dependent on length required and bore size which is for 3/32" : 2.4mm for the finer Rod or 1/8" : 3.2mm for the heavier Rod,
they are drilled out 3/4" which is more than ample for any fit.
Ball park price is £1.75 each for the 1¼" length, this compares favourably with buying from the US but with no shipping or charges.
PM if interested.
NB: I am on holiday for the next ten days so don't think I'm ignoring any messages, I'll sort anything out when I get back.



