by Danny Mitchell » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:35 pm
Reg Sutherland wrote:Hi Guys, I see Willie has entered me in the ( Mugshots Thingy) but the way I look at it I can't really call myself a steel guitarist as I am only a learner and guy that loves the sound of steel guitar,so I will leave it up to you what you think
Well Reg, you played it, I recorded it, and we stuck it on the CD for all to hear, back when you had your lovely Williams. You would've been on CD 2, too, if you hadn't buggered off to Bangkok to exercise your perogative!

GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.