GFI Ultra S10 E9 for sale. 2016 model NOW SOLD.

Steel guitar related items for sale

GFI Ultra S10 E9 for sale. 2016 model NOW SOLD.

Postby Lesxm » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm

0C29C432-FB0F-4C02-A454-09AC92ED4995.jpeg
I'm selling my GFI Ultra S10 E9 Pedal Steel. It was bought from Promenade Music in Morecambe as a gift in Jan 2016. Its in beautiful as new condition and I'll include some starter books , strings, slide bar and picks to get you going. Its a 3 pedal - 4 knee lever guitar and plays well with no marks or blemishes.

I'm looking for sensible offers around £2500.00 as this is a £3500.00 instrument.

I can supply further pictures or information if required. Thanks for looking

Les Morton
Attachments
53F2CAD9-94D8-461B-9ACB-CFF6EFD34FFE.jpeg
79A3AE91-DF16-46BF-B8FB-BDA5EE0B151B.jpeg
Lesxm
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:23 pm
Real Name: Les Morton

Re: GFI Ultra S10 E9 for sale. 2016 model in excellent condi

Postby Kiaora » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:11 pm

I’m interested in this, where are you in uk ?
Kiaora
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 am
Real Name: Peter Connolly

Now Sold ! GFI Ultra S10 E9 for sale

Postby Lesxm » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:52 pm

Lesxm wrote:
0C29C432-FB0F-4C02-A454-09AC92ED4995.jpeg
I'm selling my GFI Ultra S10 E9 Pedal Steel. It was bought from Promenade Music in Morecambe as a gift in Jan 2016. Its in beautiful as new condition and I'll include some starter books , strings, slide bar and picks to get you going. Its a 3 pedal - 4 knee lever guitar and plays well with no marks or blemishes.

I'm looking for sensible offers around £2500.00 as this is a £3500.00 instrument.

I can supply further pictures or information if required. Thanks for looking

Les Morton
Lesxm
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:23 pm
Real Name: Les Morton

Re: GFI Ultra S10 E9 for sale. 2016 model in excellent condi

Postby bradsteel » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:59 pm

Looks fantastic in black! I owned an earlier model which I regretfully sold a few years ago.

I can vouch for the GFI Ultra; this guitar will make somebody happy for sure. Indeed if I had the funds I’d snap it up myself!
bradsteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:59 am
Location: Lancashire
Real Name: Brad Harper


Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests