Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc

Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby GuitarMathew » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi all!

Here is the end result of the song favorite memory, that being said, they already record all songs on this new EP and I was just a late call on this album. I'm very honored to play for this album because this where it is all about, I love to play in the studio and I'm looking forward to play tons of records (I hope then haaa). 8-) :lol:
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this album and song just like I do, hereunder are the links.

Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IvPYkJ
Deezer: https://bit.ly/2HbO4q8

Best regards,

Mathew Jut
Mathew Jut (MJ)

Emmons - 1976 PP Cut-Tail - 8x5 & Zumsteel 8x5 Rosewood
GuitarMathew
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Real Name: Mathew Jut

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby hickenjr » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Nice!
Kind Regards, Steven Hicken Jr.

Steels - 2015 Show Pro SD10 - 2025 Resobird - Steven Hicken Sr's 1981 Sho Bud "The Pro-1"
Amps - Quilter 202 TT12, TC Furlong Sesh 400
User avatar
hickenjr
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Real Name: Steven Hicken Jr.

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby simon_f3 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 am

Great stuff - excellent work!
Simon 'Sid' Farley
User avatar
simon_f3
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm
Location: Coventry, UK
Real Name: Simon Farley

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby GuitarMathew » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 am

steveman747 wrote:Nice!


Thank you brother!

simon_f3 wrote:Great stuff - excellent work!


Thank you Simon, I really enjoyed this studio session! 8-)
Mathew Jut (MJ)

Emmons - 1976 PP Cut-Tail - 8x5 & Zumsteel 8x5 Rosewood
GuitarMathew
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Real Name: Mathew Jut

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby jonshack » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Really very nice Matthew, lovely tone and tasteful playing :guitar:

Jonathan
jonshack
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Real Name: Jonathan Shacklock

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Postby coolsteel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Hi Mathew congratulations on your new CD. Hope you are keeping well. Best Regards Richard
coolsteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: West Midlands
Real Name: Richard Stanton


Return to Pedal Steel Recordings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests