Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Danny Mitchell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 pm

s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (11.67 KiB) Viewed 4409 times
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Mcneilwaeasteel » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Danny
Before it's to late get to the doctor and ask him for DGAF pills as used by "our Wullie" they help you to unwind and relax avoiding soled under garments, the pills are so good you get into the "groove", and you don't give a :censored: :lol: :lol:
Just going to have my evening cuppa and take another pill :guitar: :lol: :guitar: :roll:
Roll on Tuesday when we all get into the "groove" :cry: :guitar: :guitar:
Robert
No longer slummin, I’ve got a Mullen and a damn good amp as well,
they’ll be well played, if not played well, seat time alone must tell!
Mcneilwaeasteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm
Real Name: Robert Mac Neilage

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Will C » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Singing: "... One thousand and one cleans a big, big carpet - for less than half a crown!" :guitar: :lol:
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
User avatar
Will C
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Ramsey, Cambs
Real Name: Will Cowell

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Mcneilwaeasteel » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Danny
Congratulations are in order for your 1001 posts or for using the aforementioned product to clean your soiled underwear when practising your party piece for tomorrow night. :oops:
Will does not realise that up here it was only "posh" folk or snobs that possessed real carpets, a dod o Lino and a carpet square were considered luxury, and ye helped yer wee mammy round the back wae the carpet to throw it on the washing line so she could beat hell out of it. :roll:
Oh the for good old days wae a wee bit o nostalgia thrown in, modern technology cannae whack an old carpet beater, an that was something tae look out for if serious misdemeanours had taken place! :shock:
After that rant I'll try to sit down again without remembering the pain, :oops:
Robert :guitar: :guitar:
No longer slummin, I’ve got a Mullen and a damn good amp as well,
they’ll be well played, if not played well, seat time alone must tell!
Mcneilwaeasteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm
Real Name: Robert Mac Neilage

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Arcada » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 pm

With 9 members over the 1,000 post mark now, maybe we should add a new ranking for, say, 5,000 posts? Not sure what the graphic or title would be, suggestions welcome!
User avatar
Arcada
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Real Name: Marc

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Been wondering what the hell that post was all about!! Thank you Marc for the elucidation......... 1000 !! Taint nuthin! those guys should still be in short trousers :o
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6277
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:18 am

Short trousers, you say John? Could I opt for the mini kilt? :lol:
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Willie Gamble » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 am

Oooooooo matron!
Willie Gamble
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 745
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Lochwinnoch, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Real Name: Willie Gamble

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 am

Arcada wrote:With 9 members over the 1,000 post mark now, maybe we should add a new ranking for, say, 5,000 posts? Not sure what the graphic or title would be, suggestions welcome!


Member title suggestions
#1.....Impressive
#2.....Torrential
Or, in my case,
#3.....Effluent :lol:
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Now That's What I Call Dedication! 2018

Postby Donny Johnston » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm

HOW HIGH CAN A SERF GO ?
Blanton D10, Justice s10, Fender Acoustasonic 150, 1 Brain, 2 Hands, 2 Knees, & 2 Feet.
Donny Johnston
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Real Name: Donny Johnston


Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests