by Danny Mitchell » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:44 am
I was sitting on the charabanc heading into town. The pull of the pint and the pie and the peas was strong that day. Keith Jarrett was tinkling away on the ivories on my mp3 player. It was his, hour long, improvisation recorded in Koln in the 70s, and it's better than it sounds on paper, honest

He pulls out some beautiful melodies and chord changes.
Anyway, it made me think that the PSG would be the ideal instrument for one of these unaccompanied exercises. How good would it be to hear a Lloyd Green, or a Mike Johnson, flight of fancy.
I've tried it, but I always paint myself into a corner, due to limited choppage
Anyone out there fancy giving it a go

I'd listen, honest

GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.