This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!
by bob adams » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 am
Check out the 'News' Tab!
-

bob adams
- Dedicated Member

-
- Posts: 1736
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm
-
by JohnDavisStringsHere » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 am
Is it this you refer to Bob? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9094 I very rarely go anywhere on here apart from "view active topics" and sometimes miss things out I should see ..... your redirection "read the News" had me clicking around all over the place still not sure if I landed right?
-
JohnDavisStringsHere
- Dedicated Member

-
- Posts: 6278
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
- Location: St Neots
- Real Name: John Davis
-
Return to Steel Guitar Cafe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests