]Hello. Me and chums have a monthly "competition" where, apart from the original stuff we each do in our various projects, just for fun, we pick an artist or a theme and cover a song each. We then get together for a "merry" reveal listening party. I'm just about to complete my film score/song entry (which I'll be posting a link to soon as it features my first recorded (very basic) steel playing!), a rather tasty (if I do say so myself!) cover of Streets of the Philadelphia by "The Boss" Mr Bruce Springsteen. After that it's TV Themes and I wish to do Crocodile Shoes. It features the wonderful playing of rock/pop steel session player and steel genre breaker extraordinaire BJ Cole, just a few lovely flourishes before and during the chorus. I'm tempted to have a go at working them out myself but I'll find playing it hard enough so should probably avoid the frustration and humbly request any help you folks can give me! Here's the song...

