Going Stateside in 2014 ???

Steel guitar items wanted

Going Stateside in 2014 ???

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 am

I have been looking at buying a set of standard legs for the Emmons P/pull I am selling as the ones that are on it at the moment have been lowered by about 1 inch.
Gary Sill supplies quality legs at a reasonable price but the shipping cost is killer!
So I wondered if anyone is going across and would bring a set back for me?? :D I will of course pay as long as its less than US postal.......

JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

Postby elparkirio » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am

Where is he based?
elparkirio
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 pm
Location: Norwich
Real Name: Matt Park

Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Matt you know where I am based :? you`ve been here lots of times :? When are you going over? I can have them sent most anywhere in the USA ?? Gary is in Illinois
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Going Stateside in 2014 ???

Postby elparkirio » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:04 am

Not sure when i'm going there, hopefully feb/march/april time.
elparkirio
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 pm
Location: Norwich
Real Name: Matt Park


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron