Help needed newbie Scotland

Steel guitar items wanted

Help needed newbie Scotland

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Y`all just rec this ......
Hello. I have just got myself a basic E9th pedal steel, and I'm trying to teach myself from a book, but it would be really handy if I could find a local teacher. I'm in Blairgowrie, Scotland, and I noticed on your 'Gear' page that you once owned a 'ZB custom' guitar that ended up in Dundee, which is my nearest city.

It's a long shot, but is there any chance you still have contact detail for the buyer (assuming they were already a skilled player) such that I can ask if they'd be able to give me some pointers? I suspect I could be a long time figuring out how to do the palm blocking properly otherwise.

Or, of course, if you happen to be aware of anyone else in either Dundee or Perth that gives lessons, I'd be interested.

Thanks very much,

Yours,
-David Hart-

He nearly has the right name ! :o Have advised him to join us >>>>> :guitar:
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Help needed newbie Scotland

Postby bob adams » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Give me his email address John and we'll see if we can sort him out, there is another steel player in Blairgowrie (but relative newbie also) I'm twenty mins south of Perth!
User avatar
bob adams
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Help needed newbie Scotland

Postby David Hartley » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm

He's already half way there with that name.....
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest