Hello!

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

Hello!

Postby bob adams » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 am

Check out the 'News' Tab!
User avatar
bob adams
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Hello!

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 am

Is it this you refer to Bob? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9094 I very rarely go anywhere on here apart from "view active topics" and sometimes miss things out I should see ..... your redirection "read the News" had me clicking around all over the place still not sure if I landed right?
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis


Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest