Berkshire Berk

This is where you can rest a while and discuss anything - doesn't have to be steel guitar related!

Berkshire Berk

Postby Uncle Roy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:36 pm

http://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM[youtube][/youtube]
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Berkshire Berk

Postby Mcneilwaeasteel » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:29 am

Uncle Roy
I'll save Mark the bother and get some practise in at the same time :lol: :guitar: :guitar:
We have Jerks up here as well as Berks and they come from all over the place :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Robert

No longer slummin, I’ve got a Mullen and a damn good amp as well,
they’ll be well played, if not played well, seat time alone must tell!
Mcneilwaeasteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm
Real Name: Robert Mac Neilage

Re: Berkshire Berk

Postby Uncle Roy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks Robert, I feel such a Berk I still cannot work it out even when Marc has told me how to do it. It must be this iPad.
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Berkshire Berk

Postby Arcada » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Uncle Roy wrote:http://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM[youtube][/youtube]


:o

[youtube] https://youtu.be/sCh2iCF8bUM [/youtube]

as per the above, but without the spaces either side of the link ;)
User avatar
Arcada
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Real Name: Marc

Re: Berkshire Berk

Postby Uncle Roy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Thank you Marc, finally I think this old guys got it.
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm


Return to Steel Guitar Cafe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron