Got a toon out of it today, only E's lower and raise are connected at this time and I need some lighter pedal return springs....but The magic is there and it can only get better....(tomorrow is another day )
Harry I never thought it was anything else, I said "Hug and Kiss" with a grin, but things you write on here don't always come out the way you mean them, please don't be offended by my clumsiness ......... all four knee levers now on and working.... will play it for a few days to chase the gremlins out ...
Last pics underneath........ this project has used up all my genuine Emmons parts but if it ends up with another push pull fanatic I guess it will have been worth it. The other nice thing about this guitar is it all packs down into a tiny case less than half the size of a shobud case, that makes it a guitar for a travelling man who enjoys the Huntley/Day set up.....
Have fitted the lighter return springs and it feels just like my old D10 now,more Emmons than Shobud..... if you can ignore the clams... have a listen..
Nice work, John, and quick with it. You obviously survived that other visit(!) - I look forward to hearing the full story. If something like this had been available when I bought that Curnow, I'd have taken this one any day.