Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Details of where you can see steel players live

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Well it was just like the rehearsal David, they took all the kit off, the crowd went mad! (full house) I completely lost all concentration ( my one chance to identify the "Genuine" Blondes ) I can confirm they don't all shave down there, some like to maintain a healthy looking bush, not that I was looking :? :o :? as you well know .......
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Postby Ken Byng » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 pm

JohnDavisStringsHere wrote:....................... I can confirm they don't all shave down there, some like to maintain a healthy looking bush, not that I was looking :? :o :? as you well know .......


I wooda!!!!
Show Pro D10 (amber) 8 + 6, MSA Signature XL D10 (redburst) 9 + 6, Sho~Bud D10 (sunburst) Pro 111 8 + 6, Emmons D10 Push Pull - (black) 8+5, Zumsteel D10 (blue) 8 + 8, Hudson pedal resonator, 10 string lap steel. Telonics, Peavey & Webb amps,
User avatar
Ken Byng
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 3367
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Postby Gretschnut » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 am

Any problem with carriage drop John? :oops:
Gretschnut
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:05 am
Location: Conwy, North Wales.
Real Name: Harry Ward

Re: Back in the Whorehouse this Friday.....31st

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:11 am

OH! you guys!!! :o
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Previous

Return to Who is Playing Where

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests