fuzzy springs

Steel guitar items wanted

fuzzy springs

Postby john roche » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm

looking for a couple of the springs fuzzy steels used on there early guitars, they were fitted over the pull rod and helped the pulls to start and finish togeather ...ta...
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby SHAKEY » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Which springs are those John, I'm sure I still have some Fuzzy stuff somewhere. Got a picture???
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby john roche » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 pm

hi Dave, they are about have an inch long and went over the pull rod ,they were just behind the plate that pulled the rods, they helped to even out the pull so that they started and ended together, also they were compression springs , very strong.
cannot find anything like them anywhere.. john
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby SHAKEY » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 am

John PM me your address and I'll send you what I have. Cheers. Dave.
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby SHAKEY » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 am

Springs on the way John, hope they're the right ones. Cheers, Dave.
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby john roche » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm

thanks Dave, your a star...
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby john roche » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Well they never showed up. Post is crap in this country
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby SHAKEY » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm

D'you know what John it's unbelievable, I sent the springs either Wednesday or Thursday 5/6th of November before I went on holiday and the crazy thing is all Leicester post is now sorted in Northampton. Crazy ain't it! But not to worry the others are here when you can get around.
Cheers. Dave.
SHAKEY
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: fuzzy springs

Postby john roche » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks Dave, I'll hang on a little longer, if not here I'll pop over...hope your well and had a good holiday.. john
john roche
Deceased
Deceased
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest