S10 wanted

Steel guitar items wanted

S10 wanted

Postby andrew marson » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

I am looking to buy an S10 preferably 3and4 , Emmons set up and must be lightweight to replace a D10 for gigs. Am also looking for a steel for a pal who wants to have a go at PSG, so anything considered I suppose. Cheers, Andy.
andrew marson
Member
Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm
Real Name: andrew marson

Re: S10 wanted

Postby angello » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:07 am

Hi, I am sadly having to sell my brand new stage one S10 which is exactly what you are after ,very light superbly stable and
great sound, this is a Newman red' one with case. I paid £1275 to have it built and shipped and want £950 for it, it is assembled
tuned but not used due to personal circumstances tel 07859822547 if interested
angello
Member
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 am
Location: Torbay Devon UK
Real Name: rob burgess


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests