Page 1 of 1

Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:26 pm
by GuitarMathew
Hi all,

Here is a short video of the Texas Pedal Steel Guitar. It is Joshua Trommelen new pedal steel guitar and I had a quick tryout on it. Hope you all enjoy it.



Best regards,

Mathew Jut 8-)

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:06 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
That's very good Mathew can you lower the 4th string on that neck?

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:11 am
by Will C
Loving that, Mathew, lovely tone, very "full".

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 am
by Danny Mitchell
That's a make I've never heard of. It's sounds excellent :guitar:
Joshua's got himself a lovely guitar :D
Thanks for the post Mathew, I always enjoy the latest instalments from 'Jut's Steelie Attic' :lol:

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:01 pm
by Tony Smart
Lovely playing. Keep on like that and you'll be giving the Nashville players something to worry about.
Well done Mathew.

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:07 pm
by U_twelve

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:01 am
by Danny Mitchell
Thanks for posting that link, Pete. Great looking guitars and very interesting to read their background :D
Young Joshua's picked a peach :guitar:

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:37 am
by country frank
Beautifully played and very inspirational to us 'old newbies'... many thanks for sharing and great job!

Re: Texas PSG tryout

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:37 am
by GuitarMathew
JohnDavisStringsHere wrote:That's very good Mathew can you lower the 4th string on that neck?


Thank you John! Yes if I'm not wrong you can lower the 4th string.

Will C wrote:Loving that, Mathew, lovely tone, very "full".


Thank you Will, yes indeed a Full sound, love it!

Danny Mitchell wrote:That's a make I've never heard of. It's sounds excellent :guitar:
Joshua's got himself a lovely guitar :D
Thanks for the post Mathew, I always enjoy the latest instalments from 'Jut's Steelie Attic' :lol:


Ha Danny! Thank you, Joshua can be very proud with it. Yes my parents attic, is sometime going to be famous. I know the very first practice sessions there, lots of fun & headache.

Tony Smart wrote:Lovely playing. Keep on like that and you'll be giving the Nashville players something to worry about.
Well done Mathew.


Thank you Tony! If I had the opportunity to play as a full time musician here in the Netherlands I would do it, but it doesn't pay very much unfortunately.

country frank wrote:Beautifully played and very inspirational to us 'old newbies'... many thanks for sharing and great job!


Thank you Frank! I appreciate it. :guitar: