Page 1 of 1

Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 pm
by Alan Cook

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
The link does not work for me .....

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:15 am
by Nick Bidmade
Nor me.

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:16 pm
by Will C
I get "content not available at the moment".

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 am
by Alan Cook
I works for me, it takes a while to load but comes up eventually. Sorry don't know why.

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:49 am
by Gretschnut
Sorry, don't do Facebook. :?

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:31 am
by simon_f3
Alan Cook wrote:I works for me, it takes a while to load but comes up eventually. Sorry don't know why.

Alan, I wonder if this has something to do with viewing permissions and facebook 'friend' status, etc. Would you be willing to upload to youtube please? I'd love to see/hear your playing!
Thanks,
Sid

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 am
by Alan Cook
Hi Sid

It's not a you tube video it's just a Facebook thing someone in the audience did on a phone so not that good. Lisa and I are doing another record so I'll post something soon. Thanks for the interest. Alan

Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 am
by Alan Cook
Here is a song on dobro, sounds not great, but that's festivals for ya!


Re: Short clip of me and Lisa from the weekend festival

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:32 pm
by simon_f3
Thanks Alan - sounds great to me!!! I tend to miss out on loads of live music by being in a band, rather ironically, so it's always great to see clips of events I couldn't get to. Thanks again for sharing the clip,
Sid