Page 1 of 1

bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:48 am
by bob adams
Having enjoyed Amy Grant and Vince Gills' renditions of this I have to say ........... I do enjoy this version!!



Enjoy!

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am
by Willie Gamble
Ah! The Feral Swing Cats featuring Michele Rose on steel, he goes to the same gym as me, well he used to, he has since lost a shed load of weight.
Great stuff Bob

Asleep at the steel

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 pm
by Nick Bidmade
Willie...
gym...
Try a 1" BJS bar. All the heavy lifting a body could need. :? :?

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:25 pm
by Danny Mitchell
Very nice, Bob :guitar: Quality players all round. I'm guessing the gig wasn't in Tamworth, as we know it, but in some other far flung plot.
I also love George Jones and Trisha Yearwood's version. Two great voices and one outstanding bahookie and, speaking as an aficionado of the bahookie, Trisha has one of the best bahookies in the whole of bahookiebusiness. No offence or inappropriateness intended.

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 pm
by Willie Gamble
Oh Danny, you are a card, but as a fan of the bahookie myself, I agree wholeheartedly
Thanks for the tune, you made me sound reasonable.
Asleep at the steel

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:47 am
by bob adams
bahookies by jings .... now there's a (w)hole different topic!

Trisha is no lightweight but neither is her voice, she's one hellova! chanter! :lol:

Her and Garth can belt it out for sure!!!! :guitar:

Re: bartenders blues!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 pm
by Ted Nesbitt
I had the pleasure of meeting and listening to this band some years ago in a RSL Club in Penrith Sydney Aus.
Wonderful musicians. Micheal Rose is probably the finest steel player in all of Australia.