Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Post a reply

Re: New band first rehearsal

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Sorry Sid, no tips or ideas, but I reckon that's a great resource concept you've got there.

Also, loved the Video, and your playing reminded me of one of my favourite English rockers, Mick Green. And then it dawned on me.....Simon Farley......any relation to Frank Farley, of Johnny Kidd & The Pirates fame?

Re: New band first rehearsal

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Nice on Simon good video too.

Re: New band first rehearsal

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Danny Mitchell wrote:.....Simon Farley......any relation to Frank Farley, of Johnny Kidd & The Pirates fame?


Hi Danny - no relation that I know of, but there aren't all that many of us Farleys around so we may be kinfolk :D I am a bit partial to a bit of Johnny Kidd so maybe it's in the DNA!
Post a reply