Switch to full style
Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Post a reply

Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi all!

Hereby all my videos of the Steelday at Steensel on 10 June 2018.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Mathew Jut 8-)





Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 am

great job on "Nightlife" Matthew, really amazing progress, I wonder what you will be like in another 10 years time at this rate! Well done.....

Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:06 am

Great stuff Mathew :guitar: That was one good Steelday.

Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 am

Mathew, please see YouTube Videos In Posts

Arcada wrote:Unfortunately 90% of posters don't do this. For most of the YouTube videos you see posted, I've manually edited the post to embed the video in the post rather than show a link.

I've always done this...I sometimes think people must assume it's automatic...it isn't! Maybe I'll stop...

Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 am

Thank you John & Danny!
Last edited by GuitarMathew on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am

Here is also my buddy Joshua Trommelen.

Rose colored glasses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAINYgrXoQ&t=42s

I love you so much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh23hzlMSqs&t=157s

I just destroyed the world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ2oYst8bTw

Re: Steelday - 10 June 2018 - @Steensel

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am

Well done Joshua :guitar:
When he started moving up, after the piano break in I Just Destroyed The World, I thought he would run out of neck and end up in the Recreatiegebied :shock:
You two lads are certainly flying the flag for the Nederlands Steelies, keep up the good work :guitar: :guitar:
And thanks for posting these clips.
Post a reply