Switch to full style
Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Post a reply

A way to survive

Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 pm

We had a blast today with recording a way to survive, I love the diversity of this instrument. Joshua Trommelen did an awesome job!



Best regards,

Mathew Jut 8-)

Re: A way to survive

Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 am

What great advancements you are both making :guitar: It really is a pleasure to hear you coming on. :guitar:
Bedankt voor het posten :D

Re: A way to survive

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Danny Mitchell wrote:What great advancements you are both making :guitar: It really is a pleasure to hear you coming on. :guitar:
Bedankt voor het posten :D


Thank you for the compliments Danny!!
I still can’t imagine how good Joshua becomes, he has a very pleasant tone in his playing. I can also say, he got a really good block technique. 8-)
Post a reply