Switch to full style
Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Post a reply

Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi all!

Here is the end result of the song favorite memory, that being said, they already record all songs on this new EP and I was just a late call on this album. I'm very honored to play for this album because this where it is all about, I love to play in the studio and I'm looking forward to play tons of records (I hope then haaa). 8-) :lol:
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this album and song just like I do, hereunder are the links.

Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IvPYkJ
Deezer: https://bit.ly/2HbO4q8

Best regards,

Mathew Jut

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Nice!

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 am

Great stuff - excellent work!

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 am

steveman747 wrote:Nice!


Thank you brother!

simon_f3 wrote:Great stuff - excellent work!


Thank you Simon, I really enjoyed this studio session! 8-)

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Really very nice Matthew, lovely tone and tasteful playing :guitar:

Jonathan

Re: Favorite Memory - New EP out on Spotify and Deezer

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Hi Mathew congratulations on your new CD. Hope you are keeping well. Best Regards Richard
Post a reply