Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:48 am
Having enjoyed Amy Grant and Vince Gills' renditions of this I have to say ........... I do enjoy this version!!
Enjoy!
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am
Ah! The Feral Swing Cats featuring Michele Rose on steel, he goes to the same gym as me, well he used to, he has since lost a shed load of weight.
Great stuff Bob
Asleep at the steel
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 pm
Willie...
gym...
Try a 1" BJS bar. All the heavy lifting a body could need.
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:25 pm
Very nice, Bob

Quality players all round. I'm guessing the gig wasn't in Tamworth, as we know it, but in some other far flung plot.
I also love George Jones and Trisha Yearwood's version. Two great voices and one outstanding bahookie and, speaking as an aficionado of the bahookie, Trisha has one of the best bahookies in the whole of bahookiebusiness. No offence or inappropriateness intended.
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 pm
Oh Danny, you are a card, but as a fan of the bahookie myself, I agree wholeheartedly
Thanks for the tune, you made me sound reasonable.
Asleep at the steel
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:47 am
bahookies by jings .... now there's a (w)hole different topic!
Trisha is no lightweight but neither is her voice, she's one hellova! chanter!

Her and Garth can belt it out for sure!!!!
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 pm
I had the pleasure of meeting and listening to this band some years ago in a RSL Club in Penrith Sydney Aus.
Wonderful musicians. Micheal Rose is probably the finest steel player in all of Australia.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.