Switch to full style
Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Post a reply

ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:13 am

Here you go Donny - Jeff Surratt fooling around through a Shaw amp. He play a little rundown at 2.06 just for you. :lol:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:34 am

Ken, :censored: off. Seriously, sounds great, I didn't realise he knew me, and I appreciate the gesture.

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Jeff would fit right in at Gartcosh Masonic Hall, on the last Tuesday of any month, he already knows the secret lick :lol:
Great sound right enough. Even up the "stoorie" end :guitar:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Donny Johnston wrote:Ken, :censored: off. Seriously, sounds great, I didn't realise he knew me, and I appreciate the gesture.


I reckon Jeff nicked that 'secret lick' from Mr Gamble - or was it the other way round. Whichever way, they both have it off to a fine art. :lol:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Hal Rugg takes the 'secret lick' for a walk at around 1.17, revealing that he must've spent some considerable time in study at Gartcosh Masonic :lol:

What a masterclass from these two gentlemen :guitar: :guitar:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Danny
Jeff Surrat and Hall Rug might be playing in Gartcosh Masonic hall, but the sign outside the hall we play in
suggests it's a community hall :roll:
The phrase "Care in the community" comes to mind on the times I've been :lol: :guitar:
Yer secret's still safe if you don't tell anybody about it :lol:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Ha ha, Robert! Ye canny judge a book by it's cover. Our beloved meeting place is indeed Gartcosh Community Hall, but it also doubles as Gartcosh Masonic :shock: and our very own, 'Bangkok Reg', is the GM :shock:and I've got the pen to prove it!

Secret Licks, Secret Societies......I'm thinking Secret Love for next month's tune :lol:

Re: ONE FOR DONNY

Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 pm

That Hal Rug takes it a step to far, He should never have grown in to a carpet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply