Reviews of CD and Internet tracks and You tube etc
Thu Jul 23, 2026 5:37 pm
was still done in black and white ?[....
Sat Jul 25, 2026 10:35 pm
Well JD you know I do being slightly older than you, must say you look and sound good in black and white. Good seeing this clip once again, thanks for posting.
Wed Jul 29, 2026 7:06 am
Hi John yes that's when you're hair was black and now it's white. And stop messing with the front man. Well done Dave
Sun Aug 09, 2026 11:09 am
Nice playing John, sweet tone. Do I detect a New Riders influence there, or was this recorded before their time?
Sun Aug 09, 2026 6:31 pm
this is a fairly new player trying to fill Gordon Huntley's shoes....and not even getting close.
I only got the job as Gordon was too busy with session work.
Sun Aug 09, 2026 11:10 pm
Sounds good to me John
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.