Where to put tab

Tablature wanted or posted

Where to put tab

Postby mick hearn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:49 am

I have started tabbing Nightlife for Lap Steel seeing as there were a lot of requests especially from the USA. I have done it as a text file however I cannot get it on this site even though I have tried to use the tab button it still shows disjointed. Is there a site somewhere to put it so that I can give people access?
ShoBud 6139 - Remington Steelmaster - George Boards 8 String - Gretsch Country Gent - National Twin 8 Console x 2 - National New Yorker and a shed full of guitars.
mick hearn
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Real Name: mick hearn

Re: Where to put tab

Postby Arcada » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 am

Posting tab should work here if you use the [tab] button. Make sure any spaces are replaced, normally with an underscore (_) or dash (-).

See Posting TAB using the [tab] BBCode
User avatar
Arcada
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Real Name: Marc

Re: Where to put tab

Postby mick hearn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:52 am

Brilliant. Just tried it and it worked. Have a go at the intro you lap steelers and let me know how it goes. In the meantime I will finish the rest of the song.

It's in the area where we try postings.
ShoBud 6139 - Remington Steelmaster - George Boards 8 String - Gretsch Country Gent - National Twin 8 Console x 2 - National New Yorker and a shed full of guitars.
mick hearn
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Real Name: mick hearn


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest