your cheating Heart please

Posted:
Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:47 pm
by Paulcouk
Hi
Has anyone got the tab and the backing for "Your Cheating Heart E9" please ?
I am a beginner Thanks Paul
Re: your cheating Heart please

Posted:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:14 pm
by alanjudson
Hi - this isn't the tabs for Your Cheatin Heart, but it's the intro for 5 other Hank Williams tunes.
1. Let's Turn Back the years
2. Cold Cold Heart
3. Honky Tonk Blues
4. Baby We're Really in Love
5. I Can't Help It
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/musi ... s+-+E9.jpg
Re: your cheating Heart please

Posted:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:25 pm
by Nick Bidmade
Suggest you find Erv Niehaus on the US Forum. He has tab at $2 a time which are the bargain of the century! He has hundreds of tunes tabbed out. Great for beginners.
Re: your cheating Heart please

Posted:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 pm
by Erv Niehaus
Yes,
I have that tab.
And as Nick stated, $2 plus postage.
In addition to the tab, it also contains the notation, lyrics and chords.
Erv