Pete Drake's Spook

Tablature wanted or posted

Pete Drake's Spook

Postby CluelessJim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm not even sure if it's lap or pedal steel, but I'd be keen to find a tab for 'The Spook' by Pete Drake - anyone?
Sho-Bud Maverick, Peavey Bandit, and a cable.
CluelessJim
Member
Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Furness Vale, High Peak, Derbyshire
Real Name: Jim Medway

Re: Pete Drake's Spook

Postby mick hearn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 am

Just had a listen to this on youtube. Don't know what rig you are using unless the caption at the bottom of your message states you are using a Maverick. Do you have a change raising your 1st string? It sounds as though he is playing string 3 no pedal followed by pre raised 1st which is then lowered followed by 4 and 5. Haven't tried it yet but will later. If I can write the tab I'll post it.
ShoBud 6139 - Remington Steelmaster - George Boards 8 String - Gretsch Country Gent - National Twin 8 Console x 2 - National New Yorker and a shed full of guitars.
mick hearn
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Real Name: mick hearn


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest