Page 1 of 1

E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm
by Tm19
Hi,

Can anyone help me with E9th tab for Patsy Cline/Willy Nelson "Crazy"?

I want it really from a back up point of view rather than as an instrumental but anything will do.

Having problems trying to figure out positions for the diminished chords in it!

Thanks, Tm

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Hi,Don`t do tab.... never could get my head around it :? But be glad to run through it with you in you have Skype??

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm
by Zebedee
I've got it tabbed out on the Steel Guitar Forum

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=46031

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm
by henry
the linked video is private.. can you make it public please Richard? thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvCZ8ADKjA

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 am
by Tm19
Zebedee wrote:I've got it tabbed out on the Steel Guitar Forum

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=46031


Hi Richard, thank you for that, with reference to the video mentioned below, is it possible to view it somewhere, make life easier if I can hear it also.

Many thanks, Tm

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 am
by Zebedee
Sorry about that, I forgot that I had made that one private.

I went through my videos a while back, and I removed (made private) the ones that I wasn't too happy with (poor tone, clanking pedals etc)

I have made 'Crazy' public again, even though I'm not too keen on my tone.

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm
by henry
Sounds good to me! :)

Re: E9th Tab for Crazy - Patsy Cline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 pm
by Tm19
Zebedee wrote:Sorry about that, I forgot that I had made that one private.

I went through my videos a while back, and I removed (made private) the ones that I wasn't too happy with (poor tone, clanking pedals etc)

I have made 'Crazy' public again, even though I'm not too keen on my tone.


Thanks a million Richard, that's a great help and will keep me busy for a few weeks or so!

Sounds great.