Page 1 of 1

Basil's Country Star Time

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am
by Paul Brennan
Hi Basil. Any chance of you tabbing out your "Country Star Time"? Remember that you Irish players? It was the theme music for an RTE program of the same name (quite) a few years back.

http://www.waikiki-islanders.com/assets ... ARCLIP.mp3

I think it's fantastic. I had fun working out the tune last year. I came up with several different ways to play some of the phrases. I'd be really interested to know how you play it on your tuning.

Paul.

Re: Basil's Country Star Time

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 pm
by Paul Brennan
I originally posted my request of Basil as response to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=113
I then created a new topic as I thought there might be a better chance of Basil seeing it. However, I see Basil has replied to my original post. Thank you very much Basil.