Page 1 of 1

Desperado

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 pm
by Phil Caine
Hi
Would anyone have tab for Desperado they could let me have? I will donate £5.00 to the forum if you can help out.
Thanks
Phil

Re: Desperado

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am
by Jim Pritchard
Hi Phil,
I've come across a guitar tab, and various piano music for 'Desperado' if someone could re-tab for steel, if that helps. If so, please PM me your e-mail address, as they are in 'zip files' PDF format, and I will send them to you.
I have been searching the web for other titles for myself and included Desperado, but to no avail. Even checked out with some of my USA & Canadian steel friends, but no luck there either.

Happy pickin'. :)
Jimbo...

[email protected]

Re: Desperado

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 am
by Phil Caine
Thanks Jim, PM sent.
Phil