Desperado

Tablature wanted or posted

Desperado

Postby Phil Caine » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi
Would anyone have tab for Desperado they could let me have? I will donate £5.00 to the forum if you can help out.
Thanks
Phil
Phil Caine
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Re: Desperado

Postby Jim Pritchard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am

Hi Phil,
I've come across a guitar tab, and various piano music for 'Desperado' if someone could re-tab for steel, if that helps. If so, please PM me your e-mail address, as they are in 'zip files' PDF format, and I will send them to you.
I have been searching the web for other titles for myself and included Desperado, but to no avail. Even checked out with some of my USA & Canadian steel friends, but no luck there either.

Happy pickin'. :)
Jimbo...

[email protected]
Last edited by Jim Pritchard on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZB Custom S10 3+4, DD3 Digi delay, ZB vol. pedal. Peavey Nashville 400
Jim Pritchard
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Location: Wimborne, Dorset. UK
Real Name: Jim Pritchard

Re: Desperado

Postby Phil Caine » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks Jim, PM sent.
Phil
Phil Caine
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests