Cavatina tabs please

Tablature wanted or posted

Cavatina tabs please

Postby Neville Robinson » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:08 pm

Cavatina is one of my wife's (Sue) favourites. It is our 53rd wedding anniversary on 14th March and I would love to be able to play it for her.
I would prefer it in C6 or at a pinch D tuning.
I know I'm an old softy, well old anyway.

I would really appreciate your help in this project!!!
The More I Learn, The More I Realise, How Little I Know!!
Neville Robinson
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:16 pm
Location: Harwich, Essex
Real Name: Neville Robinson

Re: Cavatina tabs please

Postby c6a6b11 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:04 pm

Hi Neville,

Browsing through tab section and saw your request for Cavatina tab C6.
Hope you received one in time for your anniversary.
If not i have two versions for 6 string C6
One is the Bert Farroach version, he can be found on You Tube playing his arrangement.
I have a PDF and the mp3 backing track, he has a nice selection of videos on you tube, and tabs/backing tracks are available
free of charge, a very nice man, i have exchanged e-mails with him several times.
The other version is my own.
I was asked if i could play the Shadows version.
I have a pdf of the tab. still needs a little tweaking, i have a go at it now and then.
I have a mp3 for the Shadows version taken off you tube and recorded in Audacity.
Also mp3 for the backing track.
I use Guitar Pro 5 to generate my tabs, can also send the file if you have Guitar Pro, so that you can edit if you wish.
Hope this helps, and if you want all of the above i can e-mail them to you.
my e-mail is [email protected]

I am John Atkins

ex guitar player

downgraded to ukulele 10 yrs ago
asked if i could play bottle neck ukulele.
no, but i will lay ukulele on my lap and try to play something Hawaiian, not looked back.

Nice to speak to another lap steel player, non in this neck of the woods, (Warwickshire)
c6a6b11
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:58 am
Real Name: John Atkins


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest