Help me make it through the night

Tablature wanted or posted

Help me make it through the night

Postby Johan Jansen » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Thanks to John Russell!

Johan Jansen
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:03 pm
Real Name: Johan Jansen

Re: Help me make it through the night

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:11 am

Welcome to our forum Johan, very nice rendition of a nice tune and John Russels efforts in producing tab is legend, I have never tried to read one as I know I would have difficulty getting it from the paper to the strings but I know it helps a lot of players and anything that does that is fine by me.
I prefer to find the melody that I am able to play via the different inversions of the chords i find up and down the guitar neck. I should have listened to Baz when he explained to me R.T.F.M.
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Help me make it through the night

Postby Danny Mitchell » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 am

What a great idea, Johan! Being able to hear your excellent interpretation of John's tab, whilst viewing it as it scrolls through the tune. Well done, really good, and helpful, post.
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Help me make it through the night

Postby bob adams » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:26 am

Beautiful playing and production Johan best I've heard in recent times.....outstanding!!
User avatar
bob adams
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Re: Help me make it through the night

Postby Barry » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:42 pm

Very tasteful.
Barry
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 pm
Location: Thamesmead


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest