Page 1 of 1

Mark Dunn Bars In A Line, Free Tablature

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:12 am
by John A. Russell
My friend, Mark Dunn, who some of you will know from the Telonics Room at the Dallas shows, (and Locally in the Nashville Numbers Band) has just released a new Steel Guitar CD, called "Bars In A Line"

Having listened to it, I can say that the quality of both the CD and the playing are second to none. Mark produced the CD himself.

I asked Mark, if I could tab one of his tracks and give away free to my friends on The British Steelies.

Mark took time out and arranged the tab, with bar lines and chords. The result, I think you will find, is NOTE FOR NOTE, what mark plays on the CD.

The CD is for sale at £13.00 excluding postage.
Mark can be contacted on [email protected].

For a FREE COPY OF THE TABLATURE, PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

I will leave this offer open till the end of April.

Kind Regards

J.R.

Re: Mark Dunn Bars In A Line, Free Tablature

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:01 am
by Mark
Many thanks John, for those kind words and your encouragement over the years. It really was a journey making the album...
Like most steelies, listening to Buddy Emmons inspired me beyond words, and 25 years ago I started learning his version. Over the years, I've messed with it trying different things. At gigs (remember them!), it's probably the most requested instrumental I play. And as John said, the tab is as played on the album.
If you'd like a copy of the album, and you're in the UK, the price is £13.00 including postage.
There's 14 tracks on the album, including 5 originals. Time permitting, with John's help, we'll probably tab a few more.
If you've requested a copy, I hope you enjoy the tab.
All the best Mark