Tabledit

Tablature wanted or posted

Tabledit

Postby Mr Bassman » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:04 pm

While learning psg I'm finding tab a great help.
I can read music and work out tunes myself but I have difficulty remembering what I've done previously, so looked into writing my own tabs.
I experimented with Apple's Logic Pro X, Musescore and Tabledit.
I've gone for Tabledit, which is another learning curve but think it will be beneficial to my study of the psg.

Here is work in progress of an old 60's instrumental. I'll add to it as time and patience allows. Let me know what you think.

Sitnalta.jpg


Sitnalta 2.jpg
Mr Bassman
Member
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:11 pm
Location: Grassington
Real Name: Keith

Re: Tabledit

Postby Mr Bassman » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Should've mentioned it was E9 tab

Just for fun P.M. me if you recognise the tune. :guitar:
Mr Bassman
Member
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:11 pm
Location: Grassington
Real Name: Keith

Re: Tabledit

Postby Tony Russell Davis » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:18 pm

PM sent :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Fender SM T-8: Shakey 10-plank: Ricky 6: Harmony H7 R Smeck,: plus "home-mades"
Fender D-10: Sierra D-11:
Resos- Goldtone 8 string & Regal 7
FenderTwin: Peavey Delta Blues: Marshall AS50R: DigiTech>GK MB200->Telonics 15"
User avatar
Tony Russell Davis
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 am
Location: North Yorkshire
Real Name: Tony Russell Davis

Re: Tabledit

Postby Mr Bassman » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Spot on Tony!

Here's another, just the intro so far

Pussy Intro.jpg
Mr Bassman
Member
Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:11 pm
Location: Grassington
Real Name: Keith


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest