Page 1 of 1

New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm
by David Hartley
Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date


All £8 each. (Paypal Only)
No backing tracks supplied.
Tabbed exactly as played by myself on youtube.

[email protected]

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:02 pm
by David Hartley
More added to the list

Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date
That’s The Way Love Goes
Faded Love
In Between Dances
I Never Go Around Mirrors
My Way
Lonesome Fugitive
Steel Guitar Rag

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:02 pm
by David Hartley
Another new tab

I Love You Because

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:04 pm
by David Hartley
Beneath Still Waters has been tabbed also

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:28 pm
by David Hartley
Just Between You And Me

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm
by David Hartley
Something Stupid addaed

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 am
by David Hartley
£8 each

I also have tabs only, (no backing tracks supplied), for the following songs....

Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date
That’s The Way Love Goes
Faded Love
In Between Dances
I Never Go Around Mirrors
My Way
Lonesome Fugitive
Steel Guitar Rag
I Love You Because
Beneath Still Waters
Just Between You And Me
Something Stupid
Heaven Every Day
Midnight Silence
Secret Love
Things
He’s A Good Old Boy
Wild Side Of Life

Re: New Tabs Added

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:39 am
by Noelpsg
Any chance of a Tab for !Borrowed Angel?"