New Tabs Added

Tablature wanted or posted

New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date


All £8 each. (Paypal Only)
No backing tracks supplied.
Tabbed exactly as played by myself on youtube.

[email protected]
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:02 pm

More added to the list

Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date
That’s The Way Love Goes
Faded Love
In Between Dances
I Never Go Around Mirrors
My Way
Lonesome Fugitive
Steel Guitar Rag
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Another new tab

I Love You Because
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:04 pm

Beneath Still Waters has been tabbed also
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Just Between You And Me
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Something Stupid addaed
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby David Hartley » Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 am

£8 each

I also have tabs only, (no backing tracks supplied), for the following songs....

Look At Us
From This Moment
They’ll Never Be Anyone Else But You
Just Someone I Used To Know
Just Out Of Reach
Stand By Your Man
Cold Cold Heart
Til I Can Make It On My Own
Sing Me Back Home
Silver Wings
Angels
I Fall To Pieces
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Walking After Midnight
When You Say Nothing At All
Last Date
That’s The Way Love Goes
Faded Love
In Between Dances
I Never Go Around Mirrors
My Way
Lonesome Fugitive
Steel Guitar Rag
I Love You Because
Beneath Still Waters
Just Between You And Me
Something Stupid
Heaven Every Day
Midnight Silence
Secret Love
Things
He’s A Good Old Boy
Wild Side Of Life
CD's and individual tracks available to download from iTunes and CD Baby.
Email [email protected] for tuitional material and lessons.
David Hartley
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: New Tabs Added

Postby Noelpsg » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:39 am

Any chance of a Tab for !Borrowed Angel?"
NJ Custom 3p 2k, MSA Legend Signature Series 3p 5k, Peavey Nashville 112, Hilton Vol pedal, Boss effects.
Noelpsg
Member
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 pm
Location: Near Wolverhampton
Real Name: Noel Jones


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest