Page 1 of 1

Nicki Lane - Forever Lasts Forever

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 pm
by Alex_fletcher96
Hi Guys,

I’ve been trying to figure out this song by ear but having difficulty figuring out some of the runs.

Would anybody be so kind as to provide a tab for this song please? It’s great fun to play and a great example of modern steel playing on my opinion!



Thanks in advance!

Re: Nicki Lane - Forever Lasts Forever

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 pm
by JohnDavisStringsHere
Don't know if this is help or hindrance but give you an idea of positions where it may be ??


Re: Nicki Lane - Forever Lasts Forever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:15 pm
by Alex_fletcher96
That’s a massive help John! I was really struggling to pinpoint the positions on the neck but this video has helped clear most of it up.

Thank you very much and I’m absolutely loving the steel.

Re: Nicki Lane - Forever Lasts Forever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 am
by JohnDavisStringsHere
No problem Alex it is just great to see another young guy take up the steel guitar...... wish there were more like you.