Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

6 strings lap steel C6th tabs

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi all!
I am a new member of the forum and in the world of steel guitars .... I would like to learn to play a few tunes so I hope to get help here .... guitar is my main instrument but I love the sound of steel guitar, so as not to be found another person to do this and I have to play this instrument ... I would love to start playing some favorite tunes to me; Shakin 'Stevens - Hot Dog, Robert Gordon - Crazy Man Crazy, Santo & Johnny - Cairo, Santo & Johnny - Bermuda, BR5-49 - Cheeroke Boogie ..... I hope to get an answer so give thanks in advance ....

here's my shot with the band playing ....


These are tunes that I ask;
Shakin 'Stevens - Hot Dog .... another tune on this video


Robert Gordon - Crazy Man Crazy


BR5-49 - Boogie Cheeroke


Santo & Johnny - Cairo ... third tune on this video
Post a reply