Eagles - The Last Resort

Tablature wanted or posted

Eagles - The Last Resort

Postby marty » Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:41 pm

Hi,

I'm learning a wee bit of PSG for an Eagles tribute band that I'm a member of, and thought I would share some of what I have transcribed.
(I also have transcriptions in progress for 'Best Of My Love' and 'Boys Of Summer' which I'll maybe post here once done).

Anyway, sharing this middle section of "The Last Resort" PSG tablature here on the off chance one other person can benefit from it!

Cheers,
Marty

https://www.youtube.com/@seaglestribute (no PSG videos yet, but hopefully soon ;-) )
Attachments
The Last Resort.png
marty
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Location: Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

Re: Eagles - The Last Resort

Postby adamles99 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:40 pm

Hi Marty,

My pedal steel guitar tutor kindly pointed me towards this forum and specifically to your post from Tues 22nd Sept.

As it happens, I am that one other person that could benefit from your post. I am also in an Eagles Tribute band and we've just recently introduced my Pedal Steel for Best of My Love, Desperado and I have recently been looking at The Last Resort! So it's great timing, thank you.

Thank you!
Adam
adamles99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:31 pm
Real Name: Adam Lester

Re: Eagles - The Last Resort

Postby marty » Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:42 pm

Hi Adam,

That's awesome! I hope my notation makes sense, and has been helpful to you.

I also have partial transcription to 'Best of My Love', still currently handwritten. I can post it 'as is' if you want? Otherwise I'll wait till its finished and ported into MuseScore, same as I did for 'Last Resort'.

Where are you based? What's the name of the band?

We're just getting up and running. Website is https://seaglestribute.co.uk

Take it easy ;-)
Marty
marty
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Location: Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

Re: Eagles - The Last Resort

Postby marty » Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:44 pm

I should probably mention too that my transcription is from the live "Hell Freezes Over" version of the song, NOT the original album version (Hotel California LP).
;-)
marty
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Location: Inverurie, Aberdeenshire


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest