Erv Niehaus tabs

Tablature wanted or posted

Erv Niehaus tabs

Postby Nick Bidmade » Sat Mar 28, 2026 7:39 pm

Hi
I've been advertising these tabs for sale alongside the post for the sale of my Ben-Rom in the 'For Sale' section of the Forum, without luck.
I have about 100 of Erv's tabs, mainly country standards, Elvis, Jimmy Webb, 'pop' - Beatles, Paul Simon, Beach Boys etc.
Erv's tabs are clear, mainly using A and B pedals and E raises and lowers. and are accurate. There's a melody line and guitar chords too. They got me advanced from a beginner, stumbling over tuition book tunes, to a much more fluent style of playing and improved my confidence and 'musicality' on the steel beyond measure - enough to play a few gigs.
Erv uses 'foolscap' paper (US standard) rather than A4 (UK use), so some of them have got a bit battered over the years, but are legible.
I have no idea what to suggest for a price (they are $3 each to buy), and postage might be a bit pricey because they are heavy, but I'd rather these go to a player than on a skip.
Make me an offer via a PM of by email - [email protected]

Nick
Nick Bidmade
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: Erv Niehaus tabs

Postby Rigby » Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:13 pm

Not sure I'd want all of them but I would be happy to buy some from you. I have equally no idea what to offer though!
Rigby
Member
Member
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:34 pm
Real Name: Sam Inglis

Re: Erv Niehaus tabs

Postby Nick Bidmade » Mon Mar 30, 2026 6:32 pm

I'm reluctant to separate them - for no other reason that I'd undoubtedly end up having to list them (not a small task), selling the odd one or two at a time for not much more than the cost of postage... with most of them unsold. I'd rather just be shot of the lot!
Nick Bidmade
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: Erv Niehaus tabs

Postby Rigby » Tue Mar 31, 2026 11:26 am

That's understandable! Well I'm happy to take them all I guess although it'll take me several lifetimes to work through a hundred of them. If you're able to box them up and the whole thing weighs less than 20kg I can arrange a courier to pick them up. But I still have no idea what a fair price is.
Rigby
Member
Member
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:34 pm
Real Name: Sam Inglis


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest