Jeff Newman’s Minor Chord Connection

Tablature wanted or posted

Jeff Newman’s Minor Chord Connection

Postby cburke » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:07 pm

I’m looking to purchase the first DVD of Jeff Newman’s “The minor chord connection.” I have the second DVD and the accompanying CD, but seem to have lost the first DVD.

Would be most grateful if someone could help me out.

Thanks,

Chester Burke
Annapolis, Maryland USA
cburke
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:57 pm
Real Name: Chester Burke

Re: Jeff Newman’s Minor Chord Connection

Postby alanjudson » Thu Aug 28, 2025 2:11 pm

Hello,

The family of Jeff Newman was selling copies, but was very unreliable and were not sending out the material even when people paid. :( So sad.
However - I did see someone uploaded Minor Chord Connection to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTLKewA5lh8&list=PLGaigx75v1m8tYNIcSy_TYYUoxzDtS9yi.
alanjudson
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:59 pm
Real Name: Alan Judson


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron