Harbour Lights

Tablature wanted or posted

Harbour Lights

Postby John A. Russell » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Hey All

Just one more free tab.
I remember my old Dad singing this in the 50s-60s

It's a tab I have put together, with the lyric included under the strings.

Anyone wanting a copy, leave your email address here and I will send it to you.

BFN

J.R.
John A. Russell
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 pm
Location: Norwich
Real Name: John Russell

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby Mcneilwaeasteel » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:38 am

John
Thanks for sending the tabs so quickly, they are very clear and easy to use.
Having lyrics and being a bit more spread out than most tablature, it makes it a lot easier to follow and helps with the phrasing. :guitar:
They are so good that even Mr J Davis could use them if he was not so busy building pedal steels, drinking tea and eating biscuits! :roll: :lol:
No longer slummin, I’ve got a Mullen and a damn good amp as well,
they’ll be well played, if not played well, seat time alone must tell!
Mcneilwaeasteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:04 pm
Real Name: Robert Mac Neilage

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby Ollie » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:58 pm

Would appreciate a copy of Harbour Lights tablature. My email [email protected]
Thank you
Ollie
Ollie
Member
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:51 pm
Real Name: Oliver Phillips

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby Donny Johnston » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:33 pm

John, I would really appreciate a copy of the tab. Thank you. Regards, Donny.
[email protected]
Blanton D10, Justice s10, Fender Acoustasonic 150, 1 Brain, 2 Hands, 2 Knees, & 2 Feet.
Donny Johnston
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Real Name: Donny Johnston

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby Uncle Roy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:53 am

Hi John,
I would appreciate a copy please.
Regards
Roy
User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby coolsteel » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:48 am

Hi John

I would love a copy if the offer is still available. My email is [email protected]

Regards
Richard
coolsteel
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: West Midlands
Real Name: Richard Stanton

Re: Harbour Lights

Postby Smiler » Mon Feb 24, 2025 5:03 pm

Hi John
I know its been a while since your post but is this still available please
Smiler
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 am


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest