Wild mountain thyme

Tablature wanted or posted

Wild mountain thyme

Postby Sheena » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:30 pm

Hi I am looking for help with learning Wild mountain thyme in c6 if possible please. Any suggestions gratefully received.
Sheena
Sheena
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:40 am
Real Name: Sheena

Re: Wild mountain thyme

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:53 pm

Hi Sheena, tis a simple tune and beautiful to play on E9 but I would not have a clue where to start on the back neck with that one.
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Wild mountain thyme

Postby Doodlegame » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:52 am

What key are you wanting it in? I don't have a pedal steel, but I could try to figure something out for non-pedal c6 and you could possibly adapt it from there if that'd be of any use to you..!?
Doodlegame
Member
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:50 am
Location: Cheshire/W. Yorks
Real Name: Tom Houghton

Re: Wild mountain thyme

Postby Uncle Roy » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Here’s a lovely version on lap steel by our own Mick Hearn

User avatar
Uncle Roy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Wild mountain thyme

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:46 pm

trying to get a bagpipe drone outta the spare pedal on this ol Bud
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Wild mountain thyme

Postby Sheena » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:10 am

Doodlegame wrote:What key are you wanting it in? I don't have a pedal steel, but I could try to figure something out for non-pedal c6 and you could possibly adapt it from there if that'd be of any use to you..!?

Yes please - that woul be great. I will get back to you with a key :-)
Sheena
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:40 am
Real Name: Sheena


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest