Tablature wanted or posted
Post a reply

Help me make it through the night

Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Thanks to John Russell!

Re: Help me make it through the night

Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:11 am

Welcome to our forum Johan, very nice rendition of a nice tune and John Russels efforts in producing tab is legend, I have never tried to read one as I know I would have difficulty getting it from the paper to the strings but I know it helps a lot of players and anything that does that is fine by me.
I prefer to find the melody that I am able to play via the different inversions of the chords i find up and down the guitar neck. I should have listened to Baz when he explained to me R.T.F.M.

Re: Help me make it through the night

Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 am

What a great idea, Johan! Being able to hear your excellent interpretation of John's tab, whilst viewing it as it scrolls through the tune. Well done, really good, and helpful, post.

Re: Help me make it through the night

Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:26 am

Beautiful playing and production Johan best I've heard in recent times.....outstanding!!

Re: Help me make it through the night

Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:42 pm

Very tasteful.
Post a reply