I just destroyed the world I'm living in Tab

Tablature wanted or posted

I just destroyed the world I'm living in Tab

Postby SoBSteel » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:59 pm

Long shot...Buddy Emmons had a track and tab for this back in the day...anyone happen to have it?
Cheers
Shaun
Sho-Bud LDG, MSA Legend, Quilter TT12, PVNV 112
Martin D28, 00015M, OME Cherry, Gibson J45
SoBSteel
Member
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:42 pm
Location: Chesterfield
Real Name: Shaun

Re: I just destroyed the world I'm living in Tab

Postby Jif » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:20 am

Hi Shaun, I have tab and a few backing tracks for this, not sure if they are exactly what you're looking for but you're welcome to them. One of the backing tracks has a slow tempo, the other a faster tempo. This was my version I did a while back, think this is the faster backing track.



If you PM me your email I'll send them to you.
User avatar
Jif
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: Scotland
Real Name: Geoff Noble

Re: I just destroyed the world I'm living in Tab

Postby Danny Mitchell » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:24 am

Great to see that again, Geoff. I do hope them damn Yankees appreciateded your tour :lol:
GFI Ultra keyless S10 4+5 Emmon's setup + Sigler, Li'l Izzy, Hilton volume pedal, Roland Cube 80gx, Joyo American Sound Pre-amp, Behringer VD400 Delay Pedal, Peterson Strobo Plus HD and a brace of bars, Ben's, Ezzee-Slide, Pearse, BJS, SIT nickel strings.
User avatar
Danny Mitchell
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest