Night Life

Tablature wanted or posted

Night Life

Postby Will C » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 am

Getting really interested in this one, I'm no C6 player although most C6 moves should be useable on my E9/B6 U12 - does anyone have anything on this? I'm after that intro first off, anything else is a bonus. Fingers crossed...
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
User avatar
Will C
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Ramsey, Cambs
Real Name: Will Cowell

Re: Night Life

Postby JohnDavisStringsHere » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 am

Will, Bring your UNI over and I will show you how to play that intro >>>> :)
JohnDavisStringsHere
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: St Neots
Real Name: John Davis

Re: Night Life

Postby Tony Russell Davis » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Here it is. The b means a half tone lower, the ## means a whole tone raise, the fret numbers are above the relevant strings. The tuning is a standard C6th so if you can identify the related strings on your uni you should be thereabouts? You will need to click it open, I reduced it too much to overcome the size restriction! :oops:
Attachments
Night Life002.jpg
Fender SM T-8: Shakey 10-plank: Ricky 6: Harmony H7 R Smeck,: plus "home-mades"
Fender D-10: Sierra D-11:
Resos- Goldtone 8 string & Regal 7
FenderTwin: Peavey Delta Blues: Marshall AS50R: DigiTech>GK MB200->Telonics 15"
User avatar
Tony Russell Davis
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 am
Location: North Yorkshire
Real Name: Tony Russell Davis

Re: Night Life

Postby Will C » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank you, Tony. John, I'll get across to see you when I get a chance, but it's difficult with so much squeezed into weekends. Thank you, both.
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
User avatar
Will C
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Ramsey, Cambs
Real Name: Will Cowell


Return to Tablature

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest