I have now added the tab and track to the website here:-
http://www.davidhartleymusic.com/page2.htm
Scroll down to the botton to see them.
Although I have spent many hours perparing this track and tab, all the credit must go to Lloyd Green. He was my main training aid when I first started and all I had was 33rpm records. It has been fun reminding myself of the way I used to learn by listening only. Doing the tabs also reminded me of some great sounding licks that I has forgotton about over the years. I hope that it helps some of you to have this tabbed to assist your playing or refresh your memory of licks forgotton. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, I hope you do too.
PS:- this is Lloyds tuning:-
# note LKL Ped1 Ped2 Ped3 LKR RKL RKR
1 F# __+G________________________________________
2 D# ________________________________-D/C#_______
3 G# _____________+A_____________________________
4 E ___________________+F#____+F________________
5 B _______+C#_________+C#______________________
6 G# _____________+A_____________________________
7 F# ____________________________________________
8 E __________________________+F___________-D#__
9 D ____________________________________________
10 B _______+C#__________________________________
If you dont have the F# to G raise on the 1st, a simple way around it is to tune your 1st to G for this song and on line 5 of page 4, just change the 3rd note played to a fret 14..... It will make sense when you see it. I know a lot of you dont raise 1 and/or 7 like I do..
Regards
David Hartley
_________________
http://www.davidhartleymusic.com
http://www.amarillocountrymusicduo.com

